Tony, it could be a RC 16, exclusive control interlock. Because you did a
hot backup, there may be a flag set.

You could try a RESET CXX, make sure you have a backup ...

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-mainframe-software/database-management/ca-datacom-db-for-z-vse/12-0/reference/using-ca-datacom-db-utility-dbutlty/utility-function-summary-and-functions/reset-reset-area/reset-cxx-release-directory-and-database-control.html

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 8:17 AM Tony Thigpen <t...@vse2pdf.com> wrote:

> The current doc that I just got from the Broadcom site (what a job
> finding it on the new pages) does not actually list the following
> message although it mentions it in other messages. I need to find out
> what it really means.
>
> CAS9207E - CA-ENF Database Error 1600
>
> This is a test restore of on a DR box. It may just be because the data
> was backed-up with CA-ENF up, but I have not seen this one before.
>
> --
> Tony Thigpen

Wayne V. Bickerdike