Hi Json,

Start with SYS1.SAMPLIB(SPPINST). it demonstrate how to perform syntax
verification for several parmlib members.

I think that you better consider change control over comparison of active
configuration with the static one using product such as event action.

Sorry for misleading. IPL INFO at http://mzelden.com/mvsfiles/iplinfo.txt is
made by Mark Zelden.

Best,
ITschak

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 12:05 AM Jason Cai <ibmm...@foxmail.com> wrote:

> Dear ITschak
>     It is great that you do that in your production!
>     I couldn't find Lionel Dyke's IPLINFO,could you tell where I can down
> it?
>     You are right that we need to parse the the output from the display
> and compare same value in the parmlib. I know some Python . In Python we
> could define dictionary(key:value). The token you mean key and value?
>  Could you share any code snips for parse and compare part  ?
>
>   Thanks a lot!

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring
for Legacy **|  *