You better track changes to system datasets with a product such as
EventAction, instead of trying to perform a compare active to passive
configuration. There are some exceptions to what you monitor. TCPIP OBEY
command allows you to specify your private library, but most others are
quite known (parmlib concatenation, etc.)

ITschak

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 10:57 PM Jesse 1 Robinson <jesse1.robin...@sce.com>
wrote:

> We've had enough bad weather around the world that raining on yet another
> parade seems cruel and unusual. Nonetheless, I have to opine that this
> quest is hopeless. So far I've not seen any product named. Even as mature
> and well-defined a product as JES does not provide its own parameter sanity
> checker. And when you've knocked yourself out for JES, you can start
> working on the product. From scratch. Hopeless.
>

> .
> .
> J.O.Skip Robinson
> Southern California Edison Company
> Electric Dragon Team Paddler
> SHARE MVS Program Co-Manager
> 323-715-0595 Mobile
> 626-543-6132 Office ⇐=== NEW
> robin...@sce.com

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring
for Legacy **|  *