From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Pommier, Rex
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 2:35 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [External] Re: SMP/E receive order problem

Hi Kolusu,

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately this doesn't help.  This document
is for the "RESTORE" job that unpaxes the files as part of the install process.
 I'm not to that point.  I'm trying to receive the package from IBM software
manufacturing which pulls all the pax.Z files into my SMPNTS filesystem.  My
receive job failed the first time trying to get the ROOT filesystem pax.Z file
from IBM.  The second attempt skipped right past that file, saying the file was
already received from IBM but the file doesn't exist in the smpnts filesystem.

Rex