From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Jousma, David
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:31 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [External] Re: SMP/E receive order problem

Rex,

Its good you are opening a ticket.  My money is still on a space issue.   You
said you added additional -27 volume to the pool that you are using for your
SMPNTS.   My suggestion would be to just unmount/delete the ZFS you created,
reallocate it to the size of both of the mod-27's, remount it, and start the
download again.

> GIM43501S ** THE CALL TO THE BPX1WRT SERVICE FAILED WHEN PROCESSING
>               /Service/zos24/OS240809.content/S0933.ROOT.100.pax.Z. THE RETURN
>               CODE WAS '00000085'X AND THE REASON CODE WAS 'EF01604E'X.

BPXMTEXT for EF01604E, refers to RC (133) which is the x'85' in the same error
message.

zFS Mon Dec 16 12:08:54 EST 2019

Action: If the return code is ENOSPC (133), the file system or aggregate is

full. If this is the case, make more space available. Otherwise, contact the

service representative.

These are the IDCAMS allocation statements I use to allocate, of course, you'd
have to tailor to your site to have a dataclass that specifies extended format

DEFINE CLUSTER(NAME(SMPE.SERVRPAC.DOWNLOAD.ZFS) -
   VOLUMES(PCS001 -
           PCS002 -
           PCS003) -
   LINEAR DATACLASS(DCEXTNOC) STORCLAS(SCSYSTEM) -
   MB(50000) SHAREOPTIONS(3,3))

Dave Jousma
AVP | Manager, Systems Engineering

Fifth Third Bank  |  1830 East Paris Ave, SE  |  MD RSCB2H  |  Grand Rapids, MI
49546
616.653.8429  |  fax: 616.653.2717