Hi Larre,
   No luck. I’m thinking this is something that can’t be found. Thanks for the
response.

Dean Nai
Senior z/OS Systems Programmer
Technical Services Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
 work: 603-271-1529

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential.
Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either
whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message
from your system.

On 3/5/20, 9:37 AM, "IBM Mainframe Discussion List on behalf of Larre Shiller"
<IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU on behalf of