On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 13:20:38 +0000 "Nai, Dean" <dean.f....@doit.nh.gov> wrote:

:>   Anyone know a way to see if a linklst load mode is being used? We made a
userexit change and I wanted to see if it was using the new load module and not
the old oneĀ…thanks

Don't understand why the userexit is relevant. Assuming you changed the load
module, it should be doing something different. Just run your test case (you
DO have a test case, don't you?)

http://www.dissensoftware.com