I can't help you with that but I can note I have a Logitech K780 keyboard
and a Logitech M720 Triathlon mouse, both of which allow button-press
switching to 3 computers. (Right now it's Raspberry Pi and Macbook Pro.)
The universal receivers are in the Pi and the Macbook Pro is Bluetooth
attached to them. (Third computer will be my ancient 12.9" iPad Pro - just
as soon as I can get iPad OS 13.4 installed.)

This might help you - as a future consideration.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: