-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jousma, David
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 12:53

I haven’t seen a pager since I started in this business.  When was the last
time you were over here Radoslaw, you might be aging yourself there... 😊
Pretty much everyone has cell phones, but I doubt that many are company issued
any more.   For us they are not.  No biggie, I'd have one anyway, and cell
minutes are no longer a metered item.  I do have company apps on my phone, not
an employer requirement, more for my own convenience.