On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:58 PM Paul Gilmartin <
0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:42:20 -0400, Rob Schramm wrote:
>
> >My biggest problem with WFH is that the VPN guys just don't understand the
> >correct protocol for the giant mainframe mouse.
> >
> ><Shields of laughter up>
> >
> Do you mean that VPN clients for mainframe are rare?  Hmmm...
> hadn't thought of that.  Is there a FOSS VPN client that could
> be built for Linux for z?
>
> -- gil

This might be a starting point.
https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/openvpn-as/

f it could be built foe z/Linux  as a Docker app, then it might be
deployable on z/OS via z/CX,
https://www.ibm.com/support/z-content-solutions/container-extensions/,
which does not require setting up a z/Linux LPAR.

--
People in sleeping bags are the soft tacos of the bear world.
Maranatha! <><