From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
Sent: 20 April 2020 20:37
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBM-MAIN] JESSPOOL problem accessing SYSLOG

Interesting.

Seems to raise 2 questions.
1. Why is the 2nd qualifier "*BYPASS*"?
2. Why can you not find a profile that will match it?

When I look at all the output on my system (z/OS 2.3) by setting no prefix and
using the O SDF primary command, I see that the SYSLOG task is using a userid
of +MASTER+.
What is yours using?

Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw | Security Lead | RSM Partners Ltd

Web:              www.rsmpartners.com
‘Dance like no one is watching. Encrypt like everyone is.’