If there are any z/VMers subscribed, it would be interesting to also
compare the PIPE Q output under CMS.

Thanks.

OREXXMan
JCL is the buggy whip of 21st century computing.  Stabilize it.
Put Pipelines in the z/OS base.  Would you rather process data in move mode
or locate mode?
IBM has been looking for an HLL for program products; REXX is that language.