On CMS I get
FPLINX086I CMS Pipelines, 5741-A07 1.0112 (Version.Release/Mod) - Generated 8
Sep 2016 at 15:22:22

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Hobart Spitz
Sent: 22 April 2020 17:04
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TSO Pipes (and BatchPipes)

If there are any z/VMers subscribed, it would be interesting to also
compare the PIPE Q output under CMS.

Thanks.

OREXXMan
JCL is the buggy whip of 21st century computing.  Stabilize it.
Put Pipelines in the z/OS base.  Would you rather process data in move mode
or locate mode?
IBM has been looking for an HLL for program products; REXX is that language.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 10:57 AM Lionel B Dyck <lbd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't have access to TSO Pipes other than what is included with
> BatchPipes
> but it seems that it is a tad dated - it is actually old enough to drink:
>

> BPW00086I BatchPipes/MVS BatchPipeWorks, 5655-065/SCPSP 1.0109
> (Version.Release/Mod) - Generated 12 Oct 1996 at 13:59:00
>

> If someone has the non-BP version of TSO Pipes it would be interesting to
> see the results of the PIPES Q command showing the date.
>

> For those of you who would like to encourage IBM to release TSO Pipes as
> part of the z/OS base please go to this URL and vote
> https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe
> <
> https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=47699
> > &CR_ID=47699  (note the current vote is 188 which places it at the  top
> in
> the z/OS area).
>

> Having TSO Pipes as a native part of the z/OS distribution would help
> everyone as software developers would then be free to use it when
> developing
> applications, products, and tools knowing that every site has it available.
>

> Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
> Website:  <https://www.lbdsoftware.com> https://www.lbdsoftware.com
>
> "Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what
> you are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by Google Message Security
and the UNICOM Global security systems. This message is for the named
person's use only. If you receive this message in error, please delete it
and notify the sender.