I'm working an audit issue which has been identified as a system exposure. I
have in a shared parmlib IEASYS00 member OPI=NO, my IPLPARMS are set as
220100M1, but the D IPLINFO shows

 SYSTEM IPLED AT 23.20.28 ON 04/01/2020
 RELEASE z/OS 02.03.00    LICENSE = z/OS
 USED LOAD00 IN SYS1.IPLPARM ON 02201
 ARCHLVL = 2   MTLSHARE = N
 IEASYM LIST = (00,L)
 IEASYS LIST = (00,SA,20) (OP)
Marks IPLINFO rexx shows

 OPI=YES,                                                       Default
SYSP=(00,SA,20),                                               Operator
we are setting OPI=NO
and are not prompting or setting SYSP parameters via an operator request.
I have an open PMR with IBM but I wonder if anyone else sees the same displays ?
thanks
Carmen