From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Juergen Kehr [kehrjuer...@t-online.de]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 5:14 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Read BookManager/READ files

Hello,

where just in the process to migrate our z/OS systems to V2.4. As you know, on
z/OS V2.4 BookManager/READ isn't available anymore. But unfortunately some
developers come up with a requirement to read some very old homegrown
documentation files (.BOO files). So my question is, are there any free tools
available to read and/or convert these files to PDF or HTML?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards
Juergen