From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Susan Shumway [chale...@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 2:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Read BookManager/READ files

Hi Shmuel,

So, there's just the page title but no contents? That's strange. It
looks okay to me on Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, so I'm not sure what the
problem is on your end. If others notice the same behavior, I'll look
into if it's a problem on the content or site end.

In the meantime, here are direct links to the Softcopy Reader downloadables:

IBM Softcopy Reader/Windows V4.0:
ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/ps/products/bookmanager/tools/ilrjava.exe

Release Notes:
ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/ps/products/bookmanager/tools/swinread.txt

-Sue Shumway