Delays don’t really count for anything unless we know that these jobs
are missing their objectives and by how much.  Delays always occur.
If the jobs are meeting their objectives then there is no performance problem
(as far as the system is concerned).  The problem, then, is that the WLM
definitions are incorrect

        Get Outlook for iOS

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 10:29 AM -0700, "Edgington, Jerry"
<jerry.edging...@westernsouthernlife.com> wrote:

To anyone,

I am not a performance person at all, but can someone help me with pointing me
in the right direction.  We are running a small SYSplex, but we are getting
delays on one LPAR, PROC-XCFAS

*SYSTEM    PROC-XCFAS      3.7 users
ALL STC    PROC-XCFAS      3.2 users
IMS   PROC-XCFAS     26.0 % delay
RMF        PROC-XCFAS     18.0 % delay
RMFGAT     PROC-XCFAS     21.0 % delay
IMSCTL     PROC-XCFAS     25.0 % delay
TN3270     PROC-XCFAS     28.0 % delay
VTAM       PROC-XCFAS     19.0 % delay

Also, we are ACF2 shop and our production CICS regions are getting delays:

ENQ -ACFVSAM   38.0 % delay LOGONIDS
ENQ -ACF2ACB  100.0 % delay LOGONIDS

So any help would be great.
Thanks,