From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Michael Babcock <bigironp...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 12:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS performance question

This message was sent from an external source outside of Western & Southern's
network. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender
and know the contents are safe.

If you are on z/OS 2.4 you don’t need to tune the classes.  Just turn on
auto tuning.

Michael Babcock
OneMain Financial
z/OS Systems Programmer, Lead