> The link below is a VM Performance article with the ending "Bottom Lines"
> recommendations.
>
> Has anyone done this and did it in fact improve performance?

I'm not sure what your question is. This recommendation is there
because it solved performance problems with several installations in
real life.
So yes, if your installation matches those criteria then it is very
wise to define some of your memory as expanded storage. In that case I
would not even bother to measure without. I suppose in a completely
different scenario (like less than 2G total memory, and no paging) you
would not see a benefit in doing this.

Rob
--
Rob van der Heij