We have not had to reformat SPOOL in a long time.  I remember doing it
for the ISF installation and was it SP 4?

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lee Stewart
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:01 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: z/VM 4.3 to 5.2

Hi...   We have a client running z/VM 4.3 that now wants to migrate to
the latest - 5.2.  Can I force start across the releases, or will I have

to SPXTAPE?  Or perchance is there a compatibility PTF?

Thanks,
Lee
--

Lee Stewart, Senior SE
Sirius Enterprise Systems Group

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/
  • Re: z/VM 4.3 to 5.2 Stracka, James (GTI)