Hello all,
        is there anybody out there doing PSF printing from a VM system to a
printer on another system running PSF through RSCS?

        We have a printer hanging off a z/OS system running PSF. We have users
on z/VM who would like to print using PSF on that printer. We also have PSF
installed on this system now, but no AFP printers attached. The printer in
question is half a country away from me so testing isn't terribly easy for me
to see.

        So, I was wondering if anybody out there might have a similar setup and
could give me a clue as to the best direction to tackle this.

Thanks

Bob Bates
Citigroup Technology Infrastructure
817-317-8033