VMARC format works.  What is minimal at this point?

Dave Wade wrote:
Folks,

  Thanks to the kind loan of access to a zVM system
from Dave Jones @ V-Soft Software I now have a GCC323
that runs on VM, and generates "traditional" 370
assembler. There is also a minimal run time library so
that CMS "modules" can be produced. Due to some of the
MVS macros used it still uses the code runs RMODE
24/AMODE 31, but I am looking to fix this in the
medium term.

  Is this likely to be of interest to any one, as I
guess that most of you have IBMs C Compiler. If it is
what would be the best way to package it. I assume a
VMARC file would fine with most folks.

Any other thoughts on this?

Dave.