Well I'm afraid the time has come to remove myself from the list.
We shut down our last VM a year ago, having migrated everything to
other platforms during the previous 5 years. There was a glimmer of
hope we might have consolidated to a new Z series with Linux, but
that has now fallen through. We are still looking to consolidate,
but a more likely option now is a P series or something similar
from another manufacturer - depends on outcome of the tendering
process.
    Many thanks to all on the list for their help, interest and
occasional entertainment over the years, and I sincerely hope it
will be an "au revoir" rather than a goodbye. Long may you continue,
and wishing everyone all the best for the future.

   Thanks
       Mark Young
       Hampshire County Council

Tel (44)1962 - 846473

Pamela Christina in z/VM - Endicott NY wrote:
Hi Seb,
The VM/ESA-based online tutorial was removed in 2004.
It was based on the book, CMS Primer.

There is a z/VM V5.1-based CMS Primer in the online library.
http://www.vm.ibm.com/library/

Here's the PDF of the CMS Primer,
 http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/hcsd6b00.pdf

You can also download copies from the book center/bookshelves.

Regards, Pam C