From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Eginhard Jaeger
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 9:05 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: performance question

> Can anybody tell me how to get reports from PERFKIT that start at 00:01:00 and go to 23:59:00 ?
> I have tried everything I can find and all my reports start at 12:01:00 and end at 23:59:00.
> What am I missing?

The times when counters should be reset in PerfKit are defined by arguments of the command
'FC MONCOLL RESET ...'. Entering the command without further arguments will tell you
what your current settings are, and my guess is you have defined a reset at noon.
Note that each automated 'print' request (i.e. P-suffix after the time) will automatically
reset the corresponding counters, i.e. it will become the start of a new reporting period
unless it is superseded by a later explicit 'hh:mm:ssR_P' reset specification.

For automatic resetting at 00:01 and printing of reports at 23:59 you'd need just the statement
'FC MONCOLL RESET 00:01:00R_P 23:59:00P'

Eginhard Jaeger

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 3853 VSE-List messages and set aside 2172 VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!
  www.ellaforspam.com