On Friday, 04/28/2006 at 02:06 EST, Larry Macioce
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you I think I'm going to vary nnnn offline. Since it isn't being
> ref'ed it should come down correct??? If it does then I can bring back
> online and re-label it. I think this would cause the least amount of
> problems.  Opinions???

You don't need to vary it offline.  Just ATTACH it to yourself and relabel
it.  If you can ATTACH it to yourself, that is an indication that the
system didn't take it.  If it's actually in use by SYSTEM, then you have
to DETACH it FROM SYSTEM and ATTACH it to yourself.