If it's not attached to SYSTEM or a userid it's not currently in use.  If

you use DEDICATES then check the directtory for the real address.  If you

use ATTACH then check that process for the real address.

You can vary it off and on if it gives you a warm fuzzy, but it not
neccessary.  If you can attach it to yourself that's just as good.

Brian Nielsen