Is there anything illegal/immoral/fattening involved
in sending the asm source to someone else to
assemble, and return the created object deck?

I can understand an installation not wanting to actually
buy the HLASM product for 2 or 3 modules that only
need to be assembled once, so I was wondering.

Shimon