I don't know a perfect solution.  The thing we used in one of our WAKEUP
based appls is -as far as I remember- is using NOREAD and prompting the
user after the first interrupt.  So, the end-user's first input is lost,
that is: he presses enter, and then we display another CMS Window panel
where he can enter a command or hit some PF-key.

Kris,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support

"Huegel, Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2006-05-03 20:53
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: REXX - WAKEUP - FULLSCREEN ON - programming question

No this isn't the answer. I can handle the CMD = ' ' if I could get it.
WAKEUP has to work differently or I need to be able to set a default
character ie 'blank' not 'null' for the enter key.
Or if someone has a pipe routine that is a WAKEUP 'replacement' ...???

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Tom