Good day everyone,

I am trying to restore VS Fortran shared segments after a re-arrangement
of
SPOOL areas (by a person with an MCSE diploma, I know, ridiculous) on a

VM/ESA system running on P/390. No backups of previous DCSSes are
available. Have no great experiencs on doing this; last time I've been

doing something with saved systems was on a VM/SP 5 system years ago. I

have tried following: LINKed VSFORT 260/270 minidisks to maint machine an
run I5668806 EXEC with DCSS arg. The EXEC complains about lack of FORTRAN

DEFAULTS file (which I cannot find anywhere on minidisks). The guy who us
ed
to support the system left the scene. Any advice will be appreciated.

Alexey