Title: Message
I may have confused the issue as I was thinking 3480, not 3490.  If both tapes are marked "5.2.0 Stacked RSU", then it does sound like an RSU (PUT is old school).

There should be tapes marked "DDR something" with a 5.2.0 install.
-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jon Brock
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 4:31 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Upgrading zVM 5.1 to 5.2

I thought I checked 3490 for delivery, but I must have missed that on this particular order.  The docs that came with the order refer to the contents as "z/VM 5.2.0 Stacked RSU."

It sounds like I must hie myself back to the labyrinth that is ShopzSeries.  Time to stock up on breadcrumbs.

If I do not return, give my love to mother.

Thanks,
Jon