On Thursday, 05/25/2006 at 07:03 ZE2, Rob van der Heij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On 5/25/06, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > You may not 1) use, copy, modify or distribute the Program except as
> > > provided in this Agreement;
>
> > Please post only your patches.  Thanks.
>
> What would one do with those patches? Not modify the program I hope ;-)

LOL!!  Of course, one could, like, actually report the problem, you know?
:-)  Use Feedback on the web page or whatever other avenue They give you.
If I knew who They were, I'd tell them myself.  Alas, I cannot get even to
the Alphaworks site right now.