From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Gentry
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:37 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: db2 7.4 and TCPIP on VM 5.2

Hello.  Has anyone experienced a problem with the subject line working together?   We're in the midst of an install this weekend
and db2 won't come up when talking to/ working with tcpip.   When we use port 0  on the tcpport parameter of the start command
it comes up fine.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Steve G.

Confidentiality Notice:  This communication, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains information which may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately, delete the communication and destroy all copies.  Thank you for your compliance.