Alan Altmark wrote:

On Friday, 05/26/2006 at 02:37 EST, Steve Gentry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Besides, Chuckie hasn't said anything about it, so I figure I can't get
myself
into too much trouble.

Don't push your luck, pal. "can't get myself into too much trouble" HA! Do you also walk down dark alleys at night with $50 bills hanging out of your pockets? Do you hold your golf club up in the air during a lighting storm? Do you J-walk? Do you put your own stuff on TCPIP 191? I suspect so. People who put their own goodies on the S-disk typically do other crazy things, too.

- The C-Man

Give us exits in sysprof and we won't have the need to put our own stuff on the S-disk. And while you are at it, give us a local system disk and mode of our choice that is accessed by sysprof.