> > 0S39I ERROR DURING OSA EXPRESS PROCESSING,REASON=0035
> CUU=0D00,RETCODE=E080
> 0S02I A CANCEL OR CANCEL ALL MACRO WAS ISSUED
> 0S00I SUB SPINCPU  CANCELED

>> Alan Altmark wrote:
Now *this* I can help with.  See that RETCODE?  I recognize it as an OSA
"reject code".  Those are documented in an appendix of the OSA/SF book. It
means that:
- a cable is not plugged into the port (both ends)
- the port has been disabled by the Support Element
- the port is not enabled on the physical switch

Bottom line: The OSA is suffering from sensory deprivation of one form or
another.

Alan, this is a virtual NIC connected to a VSWITCH.  What could be unplugged?

Do I need multiple DEFINE ADAPTER statements?