Don,

You defined the NIC, but that's only part of the story.  The NIC needs to be
coupled to the VSwitch (plugged in).  Use the NICDEF statement in the
directory:

NICDEF D00 TYPE QDIO LAN SYSTEM <vswitchname>

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007