On Friday, 06/16/2006 at 02:52 AST, "Hooker, Don - OIT"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thomas, though I have not personally seen it, I?ve been told we
experienced the
> same problem here with our
>
> VSE consoles.  We no longer use the ICC sessions for them.  Apparently
the VM
> consoles did not suffer.
>
> I believe several people at the last WAVV mentioned having the same
problem.  I
> think they said that if they varied the
>
> CHIPD  offline and then online again that the consoles could recover.

Hopefully each installation that experiences this problem opens up a
hardware PMR.  If they don't work, get IBM to fix them.  I don't want to
hear, 10 years from now, how "I tried the ICC 10 years ago and it didn't
work for me - I'll take an old-fashioned 3277 any day!"  :-)