william JANULIN wrote:
To list(s):

  Has anyone ever set up a Token Ring network on
VM/TCPIP in order to drive a 6262 printer that is
defined as a COAX attached printer on a VSE guest
machine. As this is all new to me, I am trying to find
the piece I need to put the network together.

Any help or examples that anyone is willing to share
would be most helpful.

I would immediately break this into three problems:

can your TCPIP stack talk to the network via the token ring adapter?

Can your VSE receive print jobs by IP?

Can your VSE talk to the printer?

None of those questions dependent upon the others, unless your VSE system is on a subnet routed through your VM system.

Good luck,
Nick