And to re-enforce what has already been said.  We IPL'd a few minutes ago the volume
with the lower address was used and the one with the higher address was not
attached to anything.
Thanks all . . . .

Steve

Rich Greenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

06/29/2006 04:24 PM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System