Jim,

Thanks for that - it made me look again. I thought we were completely up to date on RSCS maintenance but I see that this system did have old LOADLIBs from March 1999. I have now corrected this and will try again on Monday.

Colin

Jim Bohnsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Wrote:

Colin--I'm striking out as far as getting the info I know used to be there.  I found what possibly could be the problem on VM.IBM.com/RELATED/RSCS.

P4:

I installed RSCS RSU 9801 or 9802, now I am having NJE link problems
A4:

CP APARS VM61399 and VM61468 as well as RSCS APAR VM61888 must be applied when installing the RSCS RSU to correct CP performance problems, FRF002 or UDR001 abends and RSCS NJE link hangs (caused when receiving files containing no records), which are all due to RSCS's use of ASYNCHRONOUS CLOSE.

Unless I can find something else, you may have to wait for the flooding to recede in Endicott and Les Geer to get back in or possibly for the holiday weekend to be over.  July 4th is a big holiday over here celebrating the Declaration of Independence that started a little fracas that kicked you Brits out of the Colonies.  Lotta people take a longer holiday.

Jim