Interesting.

PIPE literal RELEASE X | append literal CP DETACH 120 | command | hole

I still see the cp dasd detach message.  If I run the CP DEATCH command
by itself, I do not see the dasd detach message.

I am going to learn from this one.

<Set lurk mode on>

Jim Hughes
603-271-5586
"Impossible is just an opinion."
"Your career is what you're paid for, your calling is what you're made
for."
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein "