From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hughes, Jim - OIT
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 04:00 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: VMSES Question

I downloaded UM31830, received, applied, and built a new cp.

I also have VMSECURE's Rules facility installed.

The VMFVIEW BUILD screen shows me this:

****  PPFNAME: ZVM      COMPNAME: CP               BLDID: 5VMCPR20  ****
****            Date: 07/10/06            Time: 15:48:27            ****
BD:VMFBLD2180I There are 4 build requirements remaining
BD:VMFBLD2180I Build Requirements:
BD:            Bldlist   Object             Status
BD:VMFBLD2180I UNKNOWN   BLDLIST            MANUAL           Partid
BD:VMFBLD2180I                                               HCPRPG TXE
BD:VMFBLD2180I                                               HCPRPD TXE
BD:VMFBLD2180I                                               HCPRPW TXE
BD:VMFBLD2180I                                               HCPRPI TXE

Do I need to be concerned?  I do not remember seeing these messages when
I rebuilt CP following the VMSECURE Rules installation.

I also have an unresolved external in the CP load map. It looks like
this:

UNRESOLVED CROSS REFERENCE: SYMBOL TO ADCON CSECT, ASSEMBLED LOCATION
AND LENGTH
HCPRPL3N AT HCPRPD   000F3C AL4     HCPRPI   001890 AL4

I am concerned since I do not remember seeing anything like this during
my CP Build following the MSECURE Rules installation.

Can someone help me understand what I need to tell VMSES to make the
VMFBLD2180I messages disappear?

Thanks.

Jim Hughes
603-271-5586
"Impossible is just an opinion."
"Your career is what you're paid for, your calling is what you're made
for."
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein "