> I plan to publish at least the tape maps of the few
> readable volumes in
> the whole mess (about 1 tape in 15 are actually
> readable so far). I
> doubt I'll be able to provide the content unless the
> IBM archivist tells
> me in writing that they really don't care about 30+
> year old PUT tapes
> any more.

David,

 Are there any PUT tape with service for non-copyright
software in there. COul they be released.
I only as the VM/370R6 we have is at (I think) L620
but the latest tape we have is 616....

Dave

P.S. If I have to wait for the final list thats OK. I
know how long it takes to sort through my CD
collection, never mind real tapes..