Ah, flattered to be included in that list of fine VM folks.  However,
I'm running around like a chicken without its head these days.  Be
careful what you ask for - build it they will come - and then they won't
go away!  I think it was way easier being a less important o/s fighting
for survival rather than here in the limelight (head light, whatever).

Now, I've got a new guy who I though I would give the straightforward
task of "Order the PTFs required for z/VM 510 to run on a 2094.  Do this
by checking on the PSP bucket for 2094DEVICE".   Easy,peasy, right?  The
list of stuff to order at the bottom on ibmlink.com of that bucket is a
whole mishmash of different releases, and didn't cover the ones actually
needed.   If you open an ETR these days and ask a real person to order
you the bucket, is it possible to download electronically?  The last
thing I need is an actual tape!   Anyway - put that stuff in the book
since I'm finding it hard to explain to anyone!

Marcy Cortes

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."