On Aug 1, 2006, at 9:39 PM, Alan Altmark wrote:
On Tuesday, 08/01/2006 at 03:14 AST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
"Sell" an IT manager.
How much do they go for these days???
When are they "In Season"???
What is the "Bag Limit"???
<yawn> <scratch..scratch>
IT managers generally run about 30-35 cents a pound, and about 12 miles
per hour, top speed.  They're usually in season from August through
October, with the young ones appearing in April or May. The bag limit is
2: one in each hand - that's all they can carry.

"Man, it sucks to be you," said the fat lion. "I went to White Plains. I ate an IBM Middle Manager a day, and no one ever even noticed."

Adam