alas I will have left Baltimore by then - keep me posted -
Jim Vincent wrote:

I got the ball.  I will get it scheduled hopefully for Thursday at 6pm (if
there is a room available) and will post with details once it is done.

_______________________________________
James Vincent
Systems Engineering Consultant
Nationwide Services Co., Technology Solutions
Mainframe, z/VM and z/Linux Support
One Nationwide Plaza  3-20-13
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5547    Fax: (614) 677-7681
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 08/02/2006
02:17:45 PM:

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

If you do so, schedule it later in the week and announce it here. That
way those of us who don't go to SHARE can arrange to attend. 50 miles
isn't far, but it does take some advance planning...

While this is a terrific collaborative project for the VM Community at
Large, would it be helpful to schedule a "working BOF" (Birds of a
Feather) session at SHARE Baltimore in a week and a half?  A lot can
of
thoughts can be considered and discussed in an hour or two compared to
wading through many pages of e-mails.  Obviously, any such session
would
also be a contributor for discussions on the list, not the ultimate
dictator.