On Thursday, 08/03/2006 at 08:34 EST, Steve Gentry
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When the file name is 7 chars or less it
> works fine, when file name is 8, it
> appears to never get to HAL.  The problem is I don't  know if it's
getting to
> HAL and the RTABLE is ignoring it
> or if it plain doesn't get to HAL.
> As mentioned earlier,  this all worked in VM 4.3  but has appeared to
quite
> working in VM 5.2

You can create a default entry in your RTABLE to catch anything that slips
through your filters.  Just leave all the filters blank.  Have that action
routine MSG you back (maybe with the data) or log it.  That way you'll
know what PROP is doing.  Make sure you have breadcrumbs in your PUT
action routine so you can figure out if it's doing something different
(maybe because of the release change).