That's probably overkill for what she's actually doing.  All her systems

are second level under her main z/VM, so all she really needs to do is

define the MDISKs on the 1st level system and then have the second level

systems link to the MDISKs in the correct mode for whether they need to

read or write to each MDISK.

She seems to have figured out her problem, and my guess is it was either
link mode problem, VMSECURE rules problem, or something similarly simple.

Brian Nielsen

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:24:36 +0200, Kris Buelens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>