From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colin Allinson
Sent: vrijdag 4 augustus 2006 8:37
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Browsing large (dump) files

Richard,

Can you point me to where I can find SHOW. I did not see it on the VMTOOLS disk (although I will have another look in case I missed it).

Thanks in advance

Colin Allinson

"Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We also use Dump Analyzer and have been satisfied with it. It is designed for processing TPF dumps. If it is too steeply priced, the freebie SHOW performs all of the required functions. In fact, it incorporates many more of the XEDIT capabilities.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

DISCLAIMER

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This footnote also confirms that this email has been checked
for the presence of viruses.

Informatica J.Van Breda & Co NV BTW BE 0427 908 174