For 5.2.0, CMS Abend codes can be found in the CMS and REXX Messages and
Codes book in section Conversational Monitor System (CMS) Abend Codes.  The
information found by LookAt and appended by Alan Ackerman is extracted from
this book. The help file for FPL410E points to the CMS and REXX Messages
and Codes book.  Actually it points to z/VM: System Messages and Codes --
CMS, which is the old title for the book.  I am working with the VM
Information Development team to use the correct title for renamed books in
the HELP files.  Thank you for indirectly pointing out this problem to me.
Doug Breneman   VM Development   IBM Endicott