We ran into something like this when we went from 4.4 to 5.1. We actually
 ran out of page space. IBM
pointed us to a page in a manual that said we should have enough page spa
ce for the sum of the size
all our virtual machines. We "Bit" the bullet and got more page packs. I
don't remember details, but
there were algorithm changes in 5.1. Once we added the page packs, I don'
t remember any actual
problems with it.

Do you really have a problem, or do you just not like the numbers you are
 seeing?

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:49:00 -0700, Schuh, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
:

>With our current configuration - 36GB main, 26GB XSTORE, 19 3390-03s for
 paging, we saw very
low numbers (< 10%) when we entered Q ALLOC PAGE while running 4.4. Now,
on 5.2, the results of
the query show about  50% of the space is in use. Is this normal?